3 Wavelenth Q Switched Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal For Laser Facial
|Laser Type||Q Switched Nd:YAG Laser|
|Spot Size||2-8mm Adjustable|
|Aiming Beam||Red Light|
|Cooling System||Water Cooling+Air Cooling|
|Power Supply||AC 220/110V; 50/60Hz|
1. No harm to the hair follicle and normal skin, leaving no scar.
2. Short treating time and easy operation.
3.The high quality controlled solid-state laser complying with
4. Computerized with big LCD and show in double language: English
5.Tiny sense of pain, anesthesia is unnecessary. in most cases, no
6. strong cooling + plug and play handle
1. Professional Dr. use Nd:YAG Laser System
2. Active Q Switch Nd:YAG Laser System. Not passively Nd:YAG KTP
laser tattoo removal machine
3. No pigment, no scar and no blisters
4. Combined 1064nm, 1055nm and 532nm in 1 machine
5. Spot size adjustable
6. In-motion technology as 10Hz
7. Red aiming beam available
Therapy of epidermis and dermis pigmentation- Utilizing the
explosive effect of the Nd:YAG laser, the laser permeates the
epidermis into the dermis which includes amount of pigment mass.
Since the laser pulses in nanosecond but with super high energy
(single pulse can reach to 2000mj), the shot pigment mass swell
quickly and break into small pieces, which will be eliminated
through metabolic system.
Therapy of the dilatation of capillary vessel- Utilizing the heat
effect of the Nd:YAG Laser, the laser is absorbed by the hemachrome
in the capillary vessel, then the capillary vessel become blocked
Carbon Therapy Laser, spreading enough activated carbon particles
on skin surface and make sure infiltrating pores, is using 1055nm
laser to comminuting epidermis pigment based on bursting activated
carbon particles; Meanwhile stimulate collagens regeneration and
accelerate the skin metabolism. Therefore soft laser can reach
perfect result for speckle removal, wrinkle removal, pore refining
and skin rejuvenation.
1. Pigmentary skin disease, such as lentigines, and various
2. Extrinsic pigmentation, such as blue or black tattoo, eyebrow
color and eye tattoo.
3. Epidermis pigmentation, such as freckle, senior fleck and
yellow, red, brown tattoo, lip color.
4. Vascular diseases, such as red blood streak, acne rosacea,
portwine nevus, angeioma and so on.
5. Wrinkle Removal
6. Pore Refining
7. Skin Rejuvenation
8. Acne Removal